At some point, certain moment, I feel like really messed up about nothing. I get pissed off and hurt people that I care the most. I tend to ignore people as well as now I am too caught up in my own life, living my own way and sometime I feel awkward ignoring people because I love them, so much.
My life is really happy and peaceful now and it is just weird that I don't have to think about anything that bothers me. I must get used to it. Perhaps I rather be in the middle of problems or trouble or somekind of chaos but I wish no, not. I am just ridiculously crazy. I know.
Right here, right now I am just being ridiculous. I always on the go, always have things to do, and I miss eating ice-cream while watching series on TV, comfortly on couch and best of all, being cuddle :)
Deeper conversation with you is one of things that I loveeeeeee to do with you. I enjoy us making fun of each other :)
Good Morning, ♥ !
My life is really happy and peaceful now and it is just weird that I don't have to think about anything that bothers me. I must get used to it. Perhaps I rather be in the middle of problems or trouble or somekind of chaos but I wish no, not. I am just ridiculously crazy. I know.
Right here, right now I am just being ridiculous. I always on the go, always have things to do, and I miss eating ice-cream while watching series on TV, comfortly on couch and best of all, being cuddle :)
Deeper conversation with you is one of things that I loveeeeeee to do with you. I enjoy us making fun of each other :)
Good Morning, ♥ !
p.s : Yesterday was very lame and I ate late dinner at McD as well as doing assignments there. Today, I confidently sure will be just exactly the same. Geez -,-''
0 comments:
Post a Comment