Click ! Click !!

Saturday, July 17, 2010

#38 Alert people !!

It's 8.46am now and I am not sleeping yet since yesterday.

HAHAHAHA okay okay tell you this story which is sad but then I don't really know how to describe my feelings now.
Last night having movie marathon Ong Bak 3 (9.15pm) and Street Dance (11.15pm). Soon after get to the car I realize that my phone was not in my bag. Going back to Mid Valley GSC asking for my phone, no record found then going back to the car, soon then I realize my purse was not in my handbag too ! This is the second time I lost my damn phone in Mid Valley. Hahahaha but for the third time and then I realized the damn boxer my friend bought also went gone which I put it in my handbag as well.
You guys who wants to watch movie, be careful. Put your handbag on your lap. I am pretty sure both of it been stolen while I was watching movies. Lodge police report and on Monday will settle all things
I lost 5 ATM cards, RM300 cash and my phone. It worth more than 1.K. Poor me :(
And the reason while I am not really sad because I shouldn't really sad about things that had happened and just try to solve and let go things. Haihhhh but still :|
So guys, do contact me via Facebook. Take care !

1 comments:

kk_p!nK said...

ciannyeee kat lubby...
awk careless sgt...
jgn cdeh2 k...=)