Deep breathe.
I stay grounded the day I move in to new home which is nice one, sys ! I've been busy with a lot of stuff few days until I forget that my body need rest and the result -- losing voice, bad flu and headache.
Yesterday, I went out around noon, off to Bukit Bintang spend time with H. We have so much fun. Sushi and ice cream for lunch. My favourite egg tart as well as a treat. Do some shopping ! Heeee. I am not really well but I rather get myself out to any places rather than laying on bed. Treat my sys and husband dinner and went back out to do some work. Going back home around 6am. Phewwww.
I lost my voice and cough, flu and headache.
I might be going to Lim Kok Wing this evening. Need to take a bath and had a lunch outside.
Ichiban Boshii, Gelatino ice-cream, McD, jacket, dress, headphone, handsfree, Ipod Touch, glasses --- good day :')
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
#29 1000 miles
Less than a month :(
Posted by Lubby at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment