Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

#35 Problem check !

I am in UKM already. Today, Tuesday is my first class. The class end as early as 10 am but it's pretty tiring because I need to go here and there just to manage my ID which has been blocked because I forgot my damn password and now I am in lab, registering and drop subjects. Weeeeeeeeeeeee :)

I am happy and excited meet up with all my coursemate. Had breakfast with Hani just now. This week will be busy and hectic and there will be some clash on our schedule blablabla common thing. Hehehehe :D
I plan to paint my room this time with black-red or turquoise-pink.
And now, going to head up to KL buy some stuff and maybe watch movie later on at Pavilion.
Heee Take care guys !


Seriously, I miss you. It is just now I am giving you space and leave you alone since you told me you hate me so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jgn nk jiwang sgt katak oi~
haha ^_^

Lubby said...

xpayah nak gelabah sangat. hahaha siot betul lah. i tau ni sapa !!! :))

Anonymous said...

hahaha (^_^)