Click ! Click !!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

#28 Rewind the past

Hello !
I quit job already, just to focus on what's going on in my life and all. It's just fun working there. I've met so many amazing people and gained numerous experience and joy there.

May and June means so much to me as so many things had happened. I learn to take all those as survivor. Yes. All those people who make my day, who turn my day upside down and all, thanks. This is some randomly pictures of what's happening not in date order.

Random picture #1 that I took in my favourite book store. Used to hangout here for hours.

Shopping day at Roxy. Drooling over discount stuff. (June 27)

Meet my senior in highschool, good friend and pacik tua, Shiro :p

The silly-face-trademark

Secret Recipe, Bukit Bintang - Brownies and ice cream, vanilla shake, ice-blended choc



Hippies-punk yaw


The alley which we get our JPJ RM 100 compound. HAHAHAHAHA


Surprise party for Govin and Wan, as well as farewell party for Thana. Okay damn ! Flour and cake mess-fun-up the party (Tasik Cempaka, BB Bangi)

Sudden date with 3 of 'em - Kaka, Govin and Sasha. Fun worth tiring day. (KLCC)

Fish Spa at Central Market

Port Dickson, watching the sunrise, banana boat, BBQ and bruises on cheek

Double Scoop of Baskin Robin by Govin (July 1)
Double scoop of gelatissimo which taste alike Sneakers and Ferrero Roche (July 1)


Shisha, shot of barbican in Hartamas. I don't sisha, take note :) (somewhere around June before WC)

Govin has to pay, he lost the bet. HAHAHAHA Chakri Express which are expensive and not worth eating there :p

Is and Mhmd

Noorli and Is

Playing basketball while sunset at Cyberjaya (Old Town White Coffee)

Pizza Hut, Alamanda (June,12)

TGI Friday's (June 12) - Nine, Yana, Bainun, Me, Shiro, Nini and errr I forgot your name sis !

You guys shall say that I learn a lot, mistake and what's the right thing to do this couple of months. I'm having much fun on my sem's break and the bitter of life as well. Laughter and tears. Ouh seriously, nothing else in my head now other than going back to UKM start a new semester ! Dean list, here we go !!

This is reality check : even you are happy being with your friends and family and you having a blast time in your life, it's always you need someone you call love one to be there with you. True and true.

0 comments: