Good Morning, world !
I don't need reason and I don't need one for a moment but you never failed to make me laugh like no else can and I almost forgot that's why I am so in love with you and for the days that you make me smile and wipe my tears and spoiled me, still. Right here, right now.
Thanks and I wish how I could turn back to fix my mistake but I never regret whatever happened because now you are still with me, beside me, the same person -- better one shall I say.
Don't cry, mister. Hahahaha or I slap you right away.
*deep breathe. Now I am done. I am emotionally okay and happy and nothing to be sorry for. I am a luckiest person, I get this from all people that care about me, being supportive and all -- Love.

My friend drove to my house around 3am just to make sure I am okay.
Drive me all the way to Lookout Point to make me feel calm and chill and stop crying.
Treat me with foods, expensive just to make sure I keep quite, stop nagging.
Drag me to eat and never failed to make me smile even right before I close my eyes, to sleep.
Accompany me on the phone until I fall asleep.
and lots more. Thanks :')
I never asked them, they've done it by themselves, without me asking :')
Send the car to car wash so now waiting and having breakfast, Nasi Lemak and Nescafe tarik.
Going to find guitar string later on :D
and I am running out of time to get everything done -,-'' Geeeeeeeeeeeez
Happy Friday !
Shall give a lot more time to myself and I am enjoying it :')

0 comments:
Post a Comment