This World Cup season, cursing and mamak is like a culture. Watching football with friends almost everyday for most of the games. So you guys should know what I've been doing at night.
July 1st - Accompany Govin to Sri Hartamas, going to Midvalley for Baskin Robin, Gelatissimo, Giant Currypuff and Takotako treat. Karaoke with Fidot Saurdiff, Govin, Zain and Is. Midnite movie with friend. Lepak at Cyberjaya's lake with Fidot.
July 2nd - Staying home, going out around 9pm, doing some paperworks, going to Ukay Perdana.
July 3rd - Go back home around 3pm, pack up things, going out around 7.30pm, shopping with Sasha, going to Gravy Baby ! as I promise so many time to Ob and Azreel to come, but sadly Azreel is not around, playing monopoly and all. HAHAHAHA and lepak at dataran for awhile. Doing paperworks, going back home at 8.30am(Sunday), buy nasi lemak for sys and husband and take a bath and use the 10% energy left to pack up stuff and welcoming a new home.
I'll be registering back at UKM on July 11 which I really can't wait. July and August for every year always treat me nice and I hope it will be the same for this year.
Thanks for all people. Lots to name here, hope you guys know who you guys are including my family ♥
Happy Sunday !
Sunday, July 4, 2010
#27 A little late
Posted by Lubby at 8:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment