
It's 3.42 am and I just eat Nasi Lemak and having Hazelnut Coffee in Old Town and doing some works -,-''
Just now dinner with Fidot and Is. They force me to eat. Heeee...
It's a great holiday for me and I had tons to tell my girlfriends soon we meet up somewhere around next week or early of August. I had nothing in my mind right now other than thinking how busy I am going to be next week with the registration, list and the most important thing, finance management but yessss on my #1 list now is iPod Touch which I already surveyed few days ago. Heeee :)
and I want to said sorry, truly deeply sorry to my friend, Wan who being very helpful around this week and get pissed off because my own carelessness. I am sorry, I really am. You don't know how guilty I am and all, seriously. I did cry just now because of this. I am sorry.
Tomorrow, I'll ground myself, pack up my belongings and get ready to go back to UKM. Thank God my friend who studying in Malacca and around KL promise that they are going to come back to Putrajaya and gather around on weekend. Last year, July and August treat me really nice so I hope this year will be the same too and dang ! I think I did mention this before.
I am not going to update until next week. Nothing much to talk about as soon after this I am going to have pretty much the same routine like when I was in UKM before for my first year. Take care, people !
It's hard to forget and I need you to know how crucial it was for me
0 comments:
Post a Comment