
Hello people !
I am at the Starbuck now, just chilling. It's been a very enjoying week for me, not a busy one I shall say but all the days really make me feel tired and all.
This morning I watch Twilight Saga : Eclipse which is quite disappointing. I watched it with Fidot and my sys :)
Last Monday, me, Ob, Tri, Bak and others are going to Lim Kok Wing supporting Fynn and as well as Syukri. Having dinner at Gravy Baby ! :)



Note that I forgot what I've done on Tuesday and Wednesday or I shall say that I am confused where and with who I am going out with. HAHAHAHA
My sem's break will end this Sunday and tell you what ?? I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN THIS HOLIDAY !!! Thanks to love and friends. Thanks for all the good and bad memories. This Sunday I will be coming to UKM with new determination, new aim and new on everything that much better and can't wait to meet all of you guys, collegemates !
Have a good day, people ! :)
Read my mind and heart, then you will know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment