Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

#40 Just perfect

This two days I only manage to settle my IC and my Digi&maxis simcards and for the rest I just couldn't find the right day to settle all of it because I will be free only after office hour. Since I have class at 4pm, I guess I am unable to settle all things, again.
Yesterday having dinner at Chili's, OU. Again, do crazy thing when Noh suddenly came out with the idea of meet up with Ana and Lynne in Malacca. Ask Anna to come along but too bad she had something else to do. Don't worry Anna, you don't missed anything but we are the one who feel somekind of lost you are not there with us. I am sorry as well for your lost. R.I.P Elvis :( Lepak with Ana, Lynne, her bf and friend and going to the jetty later then having girl's talk. Heeeee :') This weekend Ana might come down here spending time with me if nothing came up since Lynne and Anna will going back to Kuantan. Excited !!!
Yesterday as well, I believe I've made a very right decision. I just hope everything will be fine :) Try to be the best.
I feel awesome ! Although I am having so much fun now, enjoying the time and be happy, I still put my feet on the ground, realize what's important in my life. Please, don't be narrow-minded people by having the thought that either you have fun and be fail or be serious and succeed. I believe you can have fun and succeed in whatever you aim for as long as you know the boundaries and limitation. Well, sometime things do stress me up especially when I am thinking about how I am going to deal with all the tough subjects this semester. Urghhhhh :|
Currently I am waiting for Noh to fetch me to settle the bank-thingy, rush back to class and at night, need to attend dinner for IZAC's crew. Geeezz.

By the way, kindly please leave your phone number on my facebook since I lost most of numbers.

I am sleepless and tired now. Have a good day, people ! :)

I didn't tell everything here, learn my lesson but none of it were bad things.


I feel sorry for you, boy, still stuck with your unmatured ex-gf :)

0 comments: