Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

#42 Lame-est day ever

Seriously, for the first time this semester I felt very lame and bored for the whole day. Geeezzz.
Yesterday, watched Chloe which is okay. It's a movie about some sex affair and family. It's a bit confusing and later that day we make our own conclusion about the movie. Hahahaha
Then go back to Putrajaya, check Ugly's condition, clean up the cage and all. Ugly seems like sick and I'll go back in few days again to check her. We had dinner in my sister's house. Thank youuuu :)
After that, head up to McD Seksyen 8, do my assignment which already finish ! :)
Today, again is a very lame and bored day. It's a sunny day too which I don't really enjoy much.
Most important, I miss you !

Dream about unnecessary people :|

2 comments:

azimask said...

klik nunang kamu bagi kaya sikit... meh klik kat akak nyer plak.. mau jadik kaya juga...

pagi tadi ugly kuar dari cage.. but he'she behave.. tak masuk dapur pur.. main belakang mesin basuh.. akak panggil dia datang.. cumel.. orang rasa dia dah nak mati laa.. jalan pun cam lembab je... dia dah tua kan....

nanti belikan lagik 2 untuk akak... cumel plak menjaga dan bagi makan.. bersihkan..? big no no... hahahaha

Lubby said...

hahahahaha
tu la. macam sakit. warna dia pun dah pudar. haihhh
nanti orang beli rabbit. hahaha. tahi bole buat baja !