I have collection of Harry Potter's books. All of it. And there are two set of those HP. 7 with hard cover and 7 with ordinary cover. Hahaha call me crazy and recently I read 'em all back. I grew up with that and you just don't know how crazy I am with HP. Never obsessed with anything other than HP in my whole life. On the other hand, Noh doesn't have a clue about what HP is. Hahahaha
So just now we texting and this is just funny;
N : Nanti baby balik sini naik apa ?
L : Nimbus 2000, go google. Hahaha (Go google if you ain't know, it related to HP)
and haha ingat dia dah google, lepas tu dia boleh text balik ;
N : Keretapi ke ? Pukul berapa sayang naik ?
That time, I just can't help it laughing out loud and tweeting about it. Hahahah what a noob boyfriend :p
I told him to go Google and soon as he google ;
N : Baby jahat ! Malunya siap tanya pukul berapa lagi naik. Cool, mana nak dapat satu ? Hubby nak !!
Hahahahaha
No sayang, I will going back there by car and I will text you as soon as I arrived k ?
N : Nanti baby balik sini naik apa ?
L : Nimbus 2000, go google. Hahaha (Go google if you ain't know, it related to HP)
and haha ingat dia dah google, lepas tu dia boleh text balik ;
N : Keretapi ke ? Pukul berapa sayang naik ?
That time, I just can't help it laughing out loud and tweeting about it. Hahahah what a noob boyfriend :p
I told him to go Google and soon as he google ;
N : Baby jahat ! Malunya siap tanya pukul berapa lagi naik. Cool, mana nak dapat satu ? Hubby nak !!
Hahahahaha
No sayang, I will going back there by car and I will text you as soon as I arrived k ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment