Click ! Click !!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

#110 Quite life

This is what I cooked when I was in Putrajaya last 2 weeks. Only able to upload it now after I grab it from my bro-in-law's facebook. Anyway, that's a beef lasagna with creamy sauce (my own recipe) and the last one is fettuccine meat sauce. Planned on baking tart eggs before going back to KL back from Ipoh.


Basically, I am enjoying quiet life, I have now. I just love privacy and share all great things with friends. Counting days, few days more before I meet with love and friends. I am looking forward for our holiday for 2days 1night at Lakeview studio suite. Well, hope we all could make it as I think I need holiday.

It is good just chilling, having nice cup of mochachino and nice talks. I am looking forward for it too.

For December, other than holiday, I might need to arrange some plans and be prepare. A lot of thing will happen on December, I bet. I as well think of dying my hair again. Last time was purple and I think of burgandy or purple or strong pink this time. I like Rihanna's current hair colour. Might do colour like that, err.

I need to find perfect jeans, cut my hair and treat myself with something expensive right now.
and I love today's weather. It's lovely isn't ?

Live the life :)

0 comments: