Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#106 The Sparkle You Bring

Hello guys !!
It's a good day. I just had my lunch. It's a little late. I cooked Nasi Goreng Butter, Mexican Chicken, some sausage and left over fettuccine and lasagna. Hehehe
I am full. Eat it along with my sister and her husband.
Ouhh ouhhh Noh stop by, doing a little surprise. He called and told me that he is infront of my sister's house. Buy me Big Apple Doughnuts and we eat lunch together. *gediksekejap*
and ouh I walk him back to the car park. He said that his car battery running a little low so he asked me to take air bateri in the trunk and surprise :') ada teddy bear and chocs from Famous Amos. Awwwwwww sweet tak ? *gedikgedik*
Gosh ! I was not in a good mood this morning but he just made my day :')
Well, while cooking me and my sister had a little chit chat and you just don't know how much I love catching up with my sister.
Need to pack up going back to Ipoh.
Take care, people !

Selamat Hari Raya Haji :D

0 comments: