Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#96 Baby please don't go



So here is the deal. Two final papers to go. Two vacations on island; one with family, one with friends. I can't even remember when is the last time I went f
or vacation with family. I always be the one who being left out because of school and exam
. Whether it abroad or in Malaysia, I just don't really have time to spend with them. The last vacation trip was cancel because I had my final, that's sad :(
So before end of this year, vacation baby ! :)

People do ask me, why I can be so positive, not complaining about how sucks life are and all. Tell you what, don’t try so hard to impress, don't expect much, don't wish for thing you hardly can get, accept things that happening around you, keep calm, eat what you like (sushi can make me extremely happy. LOL), do what you like, spend your money well, be positive, always remember that being mad or sad is just such a waste of time of your life, spend more time with friends, choose your friends wisely, throw any thing that make you sad, stay away from people who might actually hurt you and just live the life happily. Talk to people when you sad, ask for help or advice, cry yourself to sleep because it is such a relieved and don't hate yourself no matter what :)

Of course, there's a time that everything just go off beam, I am sad, mad and stressed. I am a human, people. I do have all those feelings. What I do is, I cry myself to sleep, or I talk to people, cry and they will tell me that they would love to slap me if I won't stop crying (HAHAHA) or I would go watch movies with friends, eat a lot and tell you what, when you are with people that you love, everything just right.


I keep playing this one song, Mike Posner - Baby please don't go
This song just hit me really hard and I don't want to lose any of my favourite people now - family, friends and love. Live is just great with them. This past few months is awesome for me.

I have this few close friends that I just love to hang out with, that I can say almost everything to them and do crazy thing together. I need this few people, compare to hundreds people who I know so-so :)

0 comments: