Click ! Click !!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

#108 Tips for diet (maybe?)












Drooling enough ? Well, I probably the last person who actually deserve to talk about diet since I am a big fan of cream, doughnuts, cakes and fast food. I constantly feel hungry and always need of food (blame the gastric te-heee). But what I had practice for few years actually really works. I did experienced the moment where you feel a very low self-esteem and not confidence with myself. That was few years ago when my weight is almost 58kg at the age of 18. My boyfriend (that time) called me fat and yes, I have this double chin and fat here and there. I don’t know why, right now I can eat everything I want and not gaining weight. Thanks to metabolism (I think) and I am 46 kg now, at the moment. I used to be only 40kg over few months ago but I blame emotions that time and that’s really unhealthy.

I used to eat only once in a day and the menu is bihun soup. Yes. And people will ask how I can survive only with that for one year. To be honest, me myself have no idea back then how I survived with only that. But I do active with sports. Netball and tennis are my favourite.

Well, here what I actually do to make myself in shape. The most important thing actually is control what you eat. Some people just eat whatever they want and cry themselves later when they realize how much weight they’d been putting on already. Control. Eat constantly but in a very small amount, definitely. Remember to eat healthy food as well. Eat more fruits, vegetables and yogurt. And well, drink a lot of water.

If you ask me, I don’t take rice as much as other people do. I eat rice for once or twice in a week. If I take it on my lunch (which I’ve been doing a lot this couple of months), I don’t really eat dinner or nan or megi goring will probably just do. I guess that’s the main key why now I can eat without worrying about my weight. It’s my routine, not something I had to do to keep myself slim so I am not torturing myself anyway. Other than that, I usually eat nan, McDonald (either BigMac, Double Cheese Burger; you name it) and Sushi. In any meal that required me to choose whether chicken or meat, I definitely choose meat because I think it has more protein than fat and carbohydrate. I eat a lot to be honest and gets hungry easily.

Don’t torture yourself just to be skinny. As long as you healthy and you are not affected by low self-esteem and be comfortable with yourself, that’s good enough. Being skinny doesn’t make yourself prettier. Other than you probably can wear whatever you want, the rest didn’t help much.

Well, good luck on losing weight and stay healthy :)