Heyyy ! Happy holiday. I am back already, not in Ipoh anymore.
Few days ago shopping with my parents, manage to buy all stuff that I needed, 2pair of jeans, shoes and etc etc :p and today, shopping with sisters :)
Buy bag from Forever21, makeups from M.A.C, bracelets and window shopping. Almost buy wedges from Cotton On which I loveeeee so much...geezzz -.-'' (I am glad I ain't buy :p ) Save up money, save up money !
I am alone at home waiting for Noh now to pick up my stuff and have dinner and the rest are going out for birthday party.
Well, I miss my mom and dad already.
Heeee :)
Ouh, last year on december, I spend ridiculous amount of money and I hope it won't happen again this year. Need to save up cash.
Hello December. I always love this month :) Treat me nicely this year.
Ouh, last year on december, I spend ridiculous amount of money and I hope it won't happen again this year. Need to save up cash.
Hello December. I always love this month :) Treat me nicely this year.
p.s : thanks sister for various type of chocs :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment