
Raya is awesome ! Well not that raya itself is splendid but been surrounding by family where I don’t get to see often. We didn’t go anywhere. Just staying at home and eat everything. Hahaha I eat a lot and I believe I gained few kilos already. Well, skip that part, doesn’t matter anyway.
Last Friday, went to cinema with sister watching Harry Potter. Yeayyyy !! It’s awesome.Saturday, went out with my sister and mom. Accompany mom settling her business and then we off to Jusco, having our early dinner in Johny’s. Do some shopping as well. Weeee 10 more days before I go back, meet my friends and love in Bangi. Can’t wait !!Have a good day, people !



p.s : Just cause a girl hangs out with guys more than other girls doesn’t necessarily mean she’s a slut. Just means she got more bros than hoes 

Sunday, November 21, 2010
#107 Eat and get fat :)
Posted by Lubby at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment