Click ! Click !!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

#105 Holiday is on

Hello !! and Salam. Random : It's been awhile since I take KTM to go anywhere since I am driving now. Sadly to say, it cost me more more and more than taking KTM anyway.
I safely reach home, my sister's already :)
Since I don't really enjoy sleeping so I am going to eat A LOT at home plus, I can cook whatever I want and I am looking forward for Hari Raya Qurban :)
Thanks Noh helping me with my stuff. So now officially, I am on holiday. Yeayyy !! Malas nak fikir buat apa cuti-cuti ni. Going to spend my holiday by reading. Lots ! and ouh, whoever that know any vacancy out there, do tell me. I think I'm going to work during holiday. Boleh mati kering juga la duduk rumah tak buat apa.

I am crazy about ankle boots and oxford nowadays :)


So happy holiday people and whoever will start their exam soon, GOOD LUCK ! :)

0 comments: