
Hello ! I woke up very early today and have a cheerful morning. Thinking about I am going to meet my parent today do excite me and funny that my sister call me yesterday humming a song and ask me what the title of the song is. It turns up that the song is Mad World by Tears from Fears, thanks to Adam Lambert, he used to sing that song and I do remember it. Hehehe you so cute, sister. Well, she use UNIFI now which is damn f fast so hahahaha I guess I am going to sleepover there for couple of days just to download movies :p
This impressed myself when I got a car and have a free time, but I ain't go anywhere. Hahaha the truth is, thanks to lack of ka-ching, I am boringly just lay on my bed and watch movies. LOL okay, not funny. I am bored.

So since I am going to see my mom today (I hope we all get a chance to talk about our vacation ;) )I know what question that she would love to ask and one of it is whether I am seeing someone right now. Hahahaha Well, I'd be lying to my mom quite sometime saying that I am single. I just don't want to make my mom worry that someone will broke my heart again, I spend too much money and time on a date and I will forget about my studies. The truth is I am being very careful now. We both really do care about our studies even on our date, we bring notes (but not all the time). Call us geek couple. Hahahahaha and I don't want my mom to nag about how worry she is. Since I update it on my blog and tumblr, so I guess at least my siblings knew about it which make me not a complete liar. Hahaha (ok, that's ridiculous) ouh well, my parent always worry about my health. It is really hard for me to get sick but once I did, it will last sometime for months. Haih :(
I keep everything in a low line right now.






Well, I should probably get my eyes on my notes now. I have two exam based on theory. I am sucks on theory thing. I cant even remember people's name well so how on earth I am going to remember all the never ending theory? Geez I am annoyed.
Well, should get myself a nice cup of coffee and McMuffin. Drive-thru !! Drive-thru !! Hahahaha

Have a nice day, people ! :)
p.s : craving for Starbuck Frapucinno Green Tea and Sushi !! Rawrrrrr
4 comments:
The truth is I am being very careful now. We both really do care about our studies even on our date, we bring notes (but not all the time).
gosh this guy is the one for u
he did not make u neglect of ur study:)
awesome:)
btw,i can see that u look real happy with him (thru ur pictures)
He's taking Civil engineering honey. So he will be dead if not serious on his study. hahaha :)
Thanks. This time, I really am happy compared to those time I had before :D
i can see that, he is much more better and has funny look.kakakaa
hahahaha he look like a chinese and ouhhhh you should see all the silly faces that he does. I cant stop laughing !! :)
Post a Comment