Click ! Click !!

Friday, November 5, 2010

#100 Awesome !

So I just get back from Alamanda, chilling out with my parent in Old Town White Coffee. Best feeling, I must say !! :)
Today just great. Get to see my parent and all. Kiss both of them and have heart to heart talk with my mom.
Well, as I said, mom did ask about who I am seeing now and what's new about my never-ending conflict. I did told everything to my mom what's happening since Raya. Well, it is a relieved. Hahaha and my mom did force me to tell who I am with right now. Hihihi
Wait for dinner time. I am going back tomorrow morning to UKM and might going to Akademi Seni Kebangsaan (ASK) for Short Film Screening 48HFP. This is the project that I involved with last week and tomorrow is the screening of it and people can vote for it.
Sister, I just wish you were here. It would be much more happening if you are around. Promise my mom to take her to Ice Room on Sunday. Well, we will see whether we both have a time for it.
Have a good weekend :)

0 comments: