Click ! Click !!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

#130 Nocturnal human being

Hello ! It's a good weather don't you think ?
All day it's raining and all what I am doing today is cuddle up on my bed and feel the love.
Ouh but it extra great if now I am sitting anywhere, enjoying the weather while having Caramel Ice blended with coffee, with whipped cream ouh but the best, Green Tea !

I am currently looking at the most cutest creature sleeping and yes, it calms me.

Being nocturnal really mess up my eating and sleeping schedule but that's life. FTW

I wonder why I look more nerdier than cuter -.- fail
*Top from my very own blogshop*

The holiday is now on and I must not get carried away with the awesomeness of holiday since after that will be lot of test, assignments and I need to think about internship. Talking about internship, I must say no doing it overseas as has been offer since need to ask for sponsorship and all. Yes, busy with being a home tutor. I just love doing all that at one time. It's not the money that I want, though that my dad actually give me more than enough. I love to challenge myself in many ways and thankfully friends, family and love supporting me.

I am a degree-multimedia student, home tutor for four subjects, businesswoman and full time lover to my booboo. Beat that. I am multitasker. (and who to blame when I am stress ? -.-)

Randomly,Je m'ennuie de jouer de la guitare. Getting a new one but such a waste because I knew I enjoying doing something else now.

Ouh and this pissing me off. Since when BBM become some sort of chatting site ? Random people adding and I accept though that it was my friend(s). Using pick up lines like a school kids. Geez. That's annoying, really.

Talking about study, I need to be honest that pretty much I am a bit lost but I have fun doing all the assignments :)
and this is some of it from lots :

Cover magazine
Fashion advertisement

and

anyway, things getting a bit nasty between coursemates. Some drama(s) and all but most important I just hope nothing serious and I am all good with each one of them. I hate drama and conflict and for that I basically do my own thing.

So I have plan for tomorrow already. Hope everything will be fine and take care people :)

People come and go, alive and died, couples in love and breakups. We live, cry, love, hate, laugh and most importantly we learned. That's life. So cheers and be strong :) - My FB's status which get quite number of "LIKE".
Ouh btw, I am 24/7 on TWITTER now hihihi

2 comments:

ojamoja said...

uni years mmg full of dramas right? been there done that.

sabar je lubby. and yes i stalked u lama dah. wahahahah

Lubby said...

trueeeeeeee. haihhhhh
hahahahah akntoi disitu :p