
Currently at Old Town White Coffee Bangi. Doing assignment and wasting time. HAHAHA pile of assignment but still not in stress level yet. At this state, can't afford to get stress. Trouble sleeping, might go see doctor this week for advice and maybe medication to help me sleep better.
Total expense this 2weeks exceed 4K so now I am officially living in poverty but at least, I get all what I needed. Spending like money grow on tree -.-'' seriously. Haihhh
Ouhh did you guys know that I am a home tutor now ? Teaching english and bahasa melayu for PMR. hahahaha Seriously and fun to teach and give knowledge.
Anyway, everything is just ordinary and lame and and and ...




I am glad that we had a talk yesterday. I am glad that you try to understand and accept things. I believe everything happened for a reason. And I believe things get better. I believe everything are just fine from now on.
To you bestfriend, can't wait for you to get your ass here !

0 comments:
Post a Comment