Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

#123 Heyy ooo heyyy yooow !

How's 2011 so far, people ? Mine is ermmm let say quite ordinary. Busy with classes and night life and everything just pretty the same except one thing.
Anyway, this few days drive around for photoshoot, coursework. It's pretty tiring.
Nothing much really happened, and I took less credit hour compared to three semester before. Giving myself time to concentrate on course projects. Well, last time the pointer is above 3 but still not in a dean list so it's great to be in the dean list this semester, don't you think ?

Remember my last emo-meaningful-whatever-she-talk-about entry ? Well, lots of people asking but unfortunately lets just forget about it because I won't tell. It's very personal and hurtful and I really hope I can forget all that and move on, real fast. Despite of
what happened, I am just glad that now I think about myself more.






Meet my very new three babies :)
Thanks to daddy and hubby for those !
So next on my list, Ipad, Ipod touch and D3100. But I won't get it anytime sooner. It's time for me to save up money (Geez, lubby remember what you want to do in 2011? Spending less money, it doesn't just fall from the sky -.-'')


Have a good day, people ! :)

0 comments: