Click ! Click !!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

#122 1/1/11

Need to admit that the very few days before 2010 end was a disaster for me. I am having tremendous moment of my life. Thanks to whoever that concern, you guys are the best. I've made my decision and I'll live with that. The very best I can hope is I forget, move on and hope everything will be just fine. I just hope that whoever that involve in this matter would now rather think better and bear in mind what the consequences of the act. As for me, I still believe everything happen for a reason, forgive as no one is perfect. I learn my lesson as well, to know now what to do and what to not. I am taking a risk, giving chance so whoever that involve should know what to do; appreciate more and do not repeat the same mistake, ever. Everyone got their own limit. Solving a problem not by finding another problem but solving it maturely, talk and be honest. That's the best policy of all. At the age of 20s, one should really serious thinking about what to do with life, not to experience such stupid thing. As I said, things happened, forgive but maybe not forget and not repeating the same mistake in whatever ways. Be blesses with what you have, before losing it and regret it for life. Okay, move on :')

Yesterday, ehemmm I take it as a good start of 2011. Meet with my #1 in Malacca, having fun :)
heading to UiTM Lendu sending Ruzain's gf to hostel then head up to MMU to meet Ana. Going to the town and eat a lot ! Hahahaha Going back, I drove the car and the rest was sleeping -.-''
Today, might going to KLCC for photoshoot and new-baby hunting ! Heeee :)

2011, please be very nice with me

2 comments:

azimask said...

haaaahhhhhhhhhhhh noh ker tuhhh????



gelakkk gelaakkk gulingg gulinggggggggggggggg


heheheheehehehehehehe

Lubby said...

kah kahhhh biarkan dia dah menyesal potong rambut tu la gedik sangat