Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

#127 Sparkle


Salam and Hello ! :)
Last weekend was awesome but sadly me and annabeth failed to complete our mission to spend RM30 ONLY on the very day that we chilling. Blame sushi, necklace and coffee bean -.-''
It was a sudden plan. Me and Anna chilling together and kaka, govin and ruzain joining us at night. Noh was having Rugby tournament this time. Hihihi
Anna sleep over my room and Sunday after having lunch at Alamanda both of us are craving for Tutti Frutti so there we go, Sunway Pyramid along with Govin and Kaka. Treat ourselves with it and decorate our very own cake ! hehehe
Seriously, fun and later that night having dinner with Noh.
Today, watch Khurafat which is worth watching, seriously. Accompany Noh do his shopping and dinner at mamak.
Tomorrow, will be a very busy day. *sigh*

I decorated it and give it to Noh :)
Anna, Kaka and Govin show their skills. Hahahaha
Amaze with their own cake. First time for all of them.
Tutti Frutti ! Nyumsss
Sushi (4times last week)
Chili's


Dear momo, first thing first I would love you to put your link or maybe your real name. I don't like talking or telling anything to stranger.

And ouh, by the way, few previous emo posts and THIS ENTRY is absolutely not about my previous relationship. HAHAHA seriously. I couldn't care more or less because I don't even care about whatever happen before, told you guys before I am VERY thankful for whatever that happened. It bring lots benefits and nil destruction to me. So chill, all the posts are about something else which I will never write here. Those who knows, knows :p and be realistic, how could I blog about my previous relationship when I am in this current relationship ? Hihihihaaaaa...

Time passes so fast and we still counting babehhhh ! *wink*

0 comments: