Click ! Click !!

Friday, February 11, 2011

#131 Swing it ! :)

Hello pretty ! :)
Being hiatus for a while, I have a life, so I am busy with it :p
Anyway, holiday is awesome. With love, and family. Dad's birthday celebration is just awesome.
Other than that, being busy with assignment, tutors and try my best to get enough rest.
This week, ain't hang out as much as usual. Take this week rest whenever I could because I am going to miss enough rest and soundless night after this, final on April and
it's just around the corner. Need to study.
Being devastated with MU's lost to Wolves last week, I am looking forward for MU Vs MC. Well, last week game between Liverpool Vs Chelsea is awesome :)


Last night is awesome. We change our routine.
Mamak for quick dinner - Lepak at Seri Wawasan bridge - Laying on grass infront of Palace of Justice at Presint 2; too bad the sky is dull, there's no stars - spoiled by bunch of ass-es - go back.


I am currently in Bangsar. Going to watch football afterwards :)

Anyway people, be positive. Instead whining about how lucky other
people or unlucky you are, just shut up and make changes on your own life.
I don't do drama and I am not going to entertain anyone with one. I am too busy with my study, job, friends, love, and family. Bare in your mind, that I have my own damn awesome life. Misunderstanding is a bitch. I ain't talk about you, but I wonder why you being fuss and terasa about it. No need to explain, it's crystal clear you being paranoid and all this while I never bother about what you said or tweet, so why must I tweet about you ? No hate, no hate, no hate. This totally means nothing to me and I am not whining about it at all. Anyway, adios :)

Have an awesome, weekend ! :)


0 comments: