The things that we all shared, play cards, say crazy-smart-ass things, came out with own trademark and all. It is just overwhelmed. It's therapy for me, indeed. No wonder, I am happy. Having best guys in my life.
So Sunday, chilling at mamak, watch Liverpool's match. I bring along Annabeth since we ain't met for quite sometime and Zik while buka puasa in Precint 16.
Then pick up Govin and meet up Kaka at Salam. We all get along very well. All of us. Make a lot of new friends, don't cha, Annabeth ??
Yesterday was awesome ! Go to Seri Kembangan sending stuff, then Noh, me and Kaka head up to Uniten pick up Govin, and Anna in UPM staright to Hartamas for shisha. Lepak for hours then Ateng and gf come joining us and head up to AC in Subang Jaya.
Much fun.
The funny part is when the clock strike 12 am the shisha guy play NEGARAKU songs and everyone they stood up including us sing our National Anthem :) Proud, much then all of us continue shisa and playing card. ho-ho-ho.
Good day.
Now I stuck my ass on this chair try to study but all I am doing is checking up Facebook, Tumblr and Premier League's Official Site. LOL
Take Care, people ! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment