Hello people !
I am restless and been doing a lot of things this whole week. My eyes infected, it become red and hurt quite bad.
I don't really remember in order what I've done for this whole week.
On Wednesday, head up to KLCC for cupcakes' hunt. Grab cupcakes and cookies which damnnnnn nice ! Dinner later at Burger King.
Thursday, watched the curse of deserted at Pavilion which is sucks, big time ! Lepak for hours in coffee bean.
Saturday, help Wan with Pancaran Muzik. Shafiq and Azreel, thanks for helping me out being the judges that day. Everything went quite well. Lepak then with my coursemate along with Noh. Something happened and I am sorry. Later that night, dinner at mamak with friends.
Sunday, lunch with Noh and Zik, later then going to Nilai, helping out Shy's sisters and brother with homework and assignment. Dinner and watch football at mamak with friends. Game ManU vs Chealsea was boring but then ManU won ! Hehehehe
Fasting month will start this week and I just hope this time everything will be just fine.
Suddenly, I feel like crying. Just so that you know, last Ramadhan and Syawal bring thousands memories to me.
Need to go to clinic later on.
Bye bye.
0 comments:
Post a Comment