Tuesday fetching Adam, Shy's bro from UKM station and Mum come here. Chat for awhile. Give Adam my guitar, and Sasha my Ugly to take care of. Break the fast, alone in room eat Nasi minyak KK bought for me. Sleep early.
Wednesday went to Mid and ask Noh to meet me up there. Surprise Noh. For almost half a year I didn't take KTM to go anywhere. Lol Break the fast in McDonalds :) Later on we chill at Old Town Bangi.
Thursday is the sleepiest day. Seriously. I just can't help it till I sleep in front of the lecturer during classes. Sorry. Break the fast at Sate Kajang Haji Samuri with Faatin, Hani, Adwa and another 8 people :) but the foods are sucks, big time !
Today I will going back to Ipoh but before that will break the fast at Damansara. Heeee :)
and
next week will be busy with a lot of stuff and projects ! I ain't liking it :(
Have a good weekend, people !
and
You, good luck with your mid term. I love you ! :)
I love when they keep their mouth shut
0 comments:
Post a Comment