
RIP San Zhong Jai
I just found out about this early of this morning. This is the second time happened, I guess here in UKM

Indeed, true. Heh !
Somehow I need to admit it is true and it do brings trouble to me myself and people around me.
I need to really focusing on what's important now. Time never wait for people.
There's something I just wish never happened, never effect me.
I still think you are a jerk but you've been very helpful to me this few months so consider it as well-balanced and at least I have reason not to hate you :p
Last night meet up with Anip for awhile and then head up to Bangsar, studying along with Noh until dawn.
Today's quiz, just fine :)
Please, I can't wait for next week. Too busy and I need a rest !!
To be honest, I don't really like my baju kurung for this raya. Sorry mum, but I just hate the colours ):
Other then being emotianal about everything, I am tooooo wayyyyyyy extremelyyy over-thinking about most of things. Heh !!!
fullstop

I see the unperfect things in/on you as something special :)
:D

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

My forever boyfriend :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment