Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

#49 Despicable me


Silly me.
I act like childish nowadays.
I look upon the future too much.
I care the most about unnecessary things.
I puzzle people about what I am dealing with.
I piss off over stupid things, small simple reasons.

I worry too much about things that can be solved.

I make people worry or confuse or piss off or tangle or snarl about me.

I wonder about everything and anything.

Sometime, somehow, I should really stop being nice to people. I changed, I speak out and be mad and hurt people, I don't feel pleasant doing that but I reach my own limit. I changed, I don't enjoy it but still I accept it.

After all things, the person that hurt the most is myself. Take it easy, myself.

Apart from all this, I mean be one complicated twisted human being, I still enjoy every little things and be happy. It is just sometime, when the time come, I changed into this little monster. You guys do experience the same thing right ? Errr, no ?

p.s : whenever you guys see me, please say hye or greet me. Don't expect me to go greet you guys first as sometime I didn't even look at people or care about things around me. Don't go to my facebook, pop chat or what say that I sombong or what. Takut nanti tak terlayan je dealing with talkative me :p Okay ?

cupcakes :(

0 comments: