Click ! Click !!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

#77 Body sore

My body felt the pain and sore and how on earth I badly want to lay on my bed but I can't complaint much. It's 5.24am and I am still at the library's lobby doing the system analysis design's final project which need to be submit tomorrow with few friends. I ain't sleep more than one day already :')


Yesterday (Wednesday) is Faatin's birthday. Happy Birthday, girl.
After my mid SADAM paper last night which I am doing fine, me, Azmeer, Hani, Yana, Adnin and Wani along with Faatin head up to Eko garden to celebrate Faatin's birthday. She seems so happy and later then we go to McD. Had a late dinner with all of them and Kaka. Take guitar from Kaka and been to the library since then and now. Heh

Today will be another busy day even on weekends. Like I say, can't complain much. And I just found that that next week there's another mid sem paper and my earliest final paper is on Oct 13. Sheeshhhhh
Take care and Have a nice day, people :')

0 comments: