Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

#68 Early September

Hello !
I rarely update what happening everyday in my life. Well, same all thing, drive to KL, makan-makan and hang out with friends.

September 2 & 3
Noh's birthday :)
Bake him cupcakes and give present. Surprise him and thanks Govin.
Eat Char kew teow and kerang bakar !!! Heeeeeee...
Later on sept 3, me, Noh, Kay, amy and betik watched Step up 3 in Mid Valley.

September 4
Go eat sushi and yong tau foo at Pantai Dalam :)
Sprained my ankle :(

Spetember 5
Aizzat, Wan, Natasyah Hani, Izzati, Belon, Meera and I meet up after 9years ain't meet up. We break fast at Belanga and thanks Govin and Noh accompany me. Later that night, meet up with Hafiz Giulio who later on going back to Sepang. Day of meeting up primary school's buddy :D

September 6
Accompany Aizzat shopping. We going to mid and buy stuff at G200, Topshop, Zara, Cotton on and Giordano. Around 5, we go back home since Aizzat need to drive back to Johor.
Hasnurr calling me :)
Later that night, meet up with Noh and thanks because at 5 am Noh is coming bring megi goreng and roti canai for me since I didn't eat anything even for buka.

September 7
Early of the day I stalk someone's formspring and facebook, it do bring smile on my face :)
Need to pack up thing since I am going back to Ipoh todayyyyy.

Take care, people !

0 comments: