Morning, people ! I actually been woke up by a very less way that I probably would prefer of. Tell you the truth, it can ruin my whole damn day.
First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA !
Hope god bless you and I really love you !
Hope god bless you and I really love you !
Secondly and the rest, (the main subjects here : happy but lost)
Frankly speak, I just can't wait to go back to UKM since I just noticed that there's so many things that I left unsettle back there. I need to study for my upcoming Sept 22 mid term exam for Analisis dan Rekabentuk Sistem. Other than that, I crucially need 2weeks starting next week to cover up on all the subjects. Revise all the chapters. I spend a little too much time on things that is less important so now I need to get back on track, period.
I am actually going to make a very big decision this upcoming month. I spoke to my bestfriend, Annabeth about it and she is overwhelming excited about it. Still, I don't know whether I can cope with all the pressure and be cool about it. I need to be extra organize and focus more on major things. Still, everything at early stage and I just hope I can get it done bit by bit. I really need to see something in every directions, not being complicated, just to make sure things. I just hope I make the right decision whether at some p.o.v that's just so wrong to do (what to say, haih)
People recently ask me about my relationship status. I thought I had make myself and others clear enough about it. I don't see the need of telling everyone whether I am single or in a relationship. Maybe I am single, maybe I am in a relationship or maybe I am seeing someone right now. I don't find it's important at my age (now only I can see) so what's the big deal of telling everyone about it ? All I can say is my social life now is great by having fascinating people around me each and every day. To be specific, being happy doesn't mean that I have to go to party or what. No, I don't fancy that. I am not having fun that way, infact I hate that way. Enough said that I have people who always going to be by my side for good and bad. I think there shouldn't be more question about this, plus I am happy with my life now.
For now, I really need to get serious and try to catch back all the sylllabus for each of my subjects. I actually extremely annoyed with one of the subject that I need to take this sem for only one credit (wtf??) but the most annoying and menyusahkan. I am still lost and never attend the class for any project at all. Need to go to the office a.s.a.p soon when the university is open (long sigh) to ask questions. Group assignments (for all subjects) are tons head up for all of us and we need to get all done in this 1month and a half time. Okay, that's just too much to think of. I will just stop here before my mind explode. (hihihi...an excuse)
SYAWAL - ouh, I almost forgot to tell what's goin on. Well, my Syawal is just like the previous year, visiting relatives and all. This year, most of my aunties and uncles are not coming back to my granny's house, which is too bad that I ain't get a chance to see all of them since I already missed two of my cousin's wedding due to FESKUM acoustic singing competition last time. Call mum (shy's mother) the 1st day of Syawal, talk to Shy and all the siblings ask for forgiveness and wishing eid. I am happy and his sisters make me promise to go there. I miss all of them ! Happy Eid to you guys !
Remember that last post I said that I am waiting for Aizzat's parcel to come. Well I already receive it early of yesterday's morning. Thanks Aizzat for the Hard Rock Cafe Osaka tees and the Japan keychain. I love it !!
I better take a bath now. Smell of Nasi Lemak and the imagination of having a good taste of Black Forest Cheese Cake (my mom's birthday cake) is all over my mind. Have a good day, people !
Frankly speak, I just can't wait to go back to UKM since I just noticed that there's so many things that I left unsettle back there. I need to study for my upcoming Sept 22 mid term exam for Analisis dan Rekabentuk Sistem. Other than that, I crucially need 2weeks starting next week to cover up on all the subjects. Revise all the chapters. I spend a little too much time on things that is less important so now I need to get back on track, period.
I am actually going to make a very big decision this upcoming month. I spoke to my bestfriend, Annabeth about it and she is overwhelming excited about it. Still, I don't know whether I can cope with all the pressure and be cool about it. I need to be extra organize and focus more on major things. Still, everything at early stage and I just hope I can get it done bit by bit. I really need to see something in every directions, not being complicated, just to make sure things. I just hope I make the right decision whether at some p.o.v that's just so wrong to do (what to say, haih)
People recently ask me about my relationship status. I thought I had make myself and others clear enough about it. I don't see the need of telling everyone whether I am single or in a relationship. Maybe I am single, maybe I am in a relationship or maybe I am seeing someone right now. I don't find it's important at my age (now only I can see) so what's the big deal of telling everyone about it ? All I can say is my social life now is great by having fascinating people around me each and every day. To be specific, being happy doesn't mean that I have to go to party or what. No, I don't fancy that. I am not having fun that way, infact I hate that way. Enough said that I have people who always going to be by my side for good and bad. I think there shouldn't be more question about this, plus I am happy with my life now.
For now, I really need to get serious and try to catch back all the sylllabus for each of my subjects. I actually extremely annoyed with one of the subject that I need to take this sem for only one credit (wtf??) but the most annoying and menyusahkan. I am still lost and never attend the class for any project at all. Need to go to the office a.s.a.p soon when the university is open (long sigh) to ask questions. Group assignments (for all subjects) are tons head up for all of us and we need to get all done in this 1month and a half time. Okay, that's just too much to think of. I will just stop here before my mind explode. (hihihi...an excuse)
SYAWAL - ouh, I almost forgot to tell what's goin on. Well, my Syawal is just like the previous year, visiting relatives and all. This year, most of my aunties and uncles are not coming back to my granny's house, which is too bad that I ain't get a chance to see all of them since I already missed two of my cousin's wedding due to FESKUM acoustic singing competition last time. Call mum (shy's mother) the 1st day of Syawal, talk to Shy and all the siblings ask for forgiveness and wishing eid. I am happy and his sisters make me promise to go there. I miss all of them ! Happy Eid to you guys !
Remember that last post I said that I am waiting for Aizzat's parcel to come. Well I already receive it early of yesterday's morning. Thanks Aizzat for the Hard Rock Cafe Osaka tees and the Japan keychain. I love it !!
I better take a bath now. Smell of Nasi Lemak and the imagination of having a good taste of Black Forest Cheese Cake (my mom's birthday cake) is all over my mind. Have a good day, people !


0 comments:
Post a Comment