Click ! Click !!

Friday, September 3, 2010

#66 Spill it out

Entry #65
Long way to go. I shall write something. A little something about the truth.


I am about to take my SonyW MP3 and then I realized I should continue writing the little something.

So here I am trying to figure out what’s best to write without irritates anyone.

Nerves wrecked.

I can’t recall when all of this happened.

Breaking up in love relationship where you already dream about having a life with your partner and all just devastating, frustrating and you felt like it’s end of the world already. But no, not yet.

People tend to tell you that life must go on and you are so much superior without him/her. You think that’s right but at some point you still hope that person were still with you, doing routine together.

I learn something which is how hard you said you can’t move on, you can’t live without that person, that’s all bullshit and drama. And that I love you FOREVER just not exist. That’s the real fucking bullshit thing which I will never ever believe again.

At first, you losing grip, try to figure out what’s best to end all the pain and sore. You are not strong enough, you killed yourself or cry your heart out and lock yourself for days.

It won’t last long.

I cry like I never did when I broke up with person that I thought I will spend the rest of my life with. I try my best to entice and convince him the world. Never work and things ain’t gets any better that time.

At certain point, I just found everything just pointless and start to move on and it is really not worth it. I open up, meet new people and being nice to everybody. I obtain good things in return which is happiness that I live on now. I’ve met best people in my life that will never ever backstab or try to ruin my life, at least I believe that. Be there for me whenever I need them day and nights and dawn. Make sure I am okay in whatever condition.

The relationship last long until where it end because I am working for it. I try my best to do almost everything to make it work. Somehow then I realize that I can try my best too to move on and be the best for myself and other people who be worthy of it.

To gain trust is not an effortless thing for each one of us. When you love somebody too much you tend to try your best to protect that person until you don’t realize that you actually hurt him/her as well. That’s the reality, actuality.

Sometime breaking up can be vicious especially when other lifeless people try to invade in whatever happens in your relationship. I don’t fancy that, it will make everything harder than it supposed to be. It will make things harder when you try to explain and your partner just won’t believe it just because he/her trusted anyone else more than you. That’s really hurt and sucks. Been there, done that.

The only thing that I regret and pity myself about was I know that I will never ever believe in that FOREVER word and whatever the synonyms are. I will always try to protect myself and I know at the same time upset someone else and I am just afraid to start something new and be skeptical in a very, very long term.

Moving on is not easy. Never will. But once you did, along that way, you will find a lot of great thing you will never realize before. I move on very quick and impossible according to some people but I did. I had best people in my life, that’s why and everyone should realize that.

And to be honest, I do a moment or two think why all of this has to happen. I will then smile, realizing that because faith had decide and god wants me to be happier, contented and meet with a lot more best people in my life.

Cheers, enjoy your life :)

For you guys out there, be strong and life offer lots more and it is not worth is to be upset.

0 comments: