Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

#16 The little journal

While updating this, I was look at the date so that I can recall what happened. Heee :p

Saturday (June, 12)
Meet up with Anep, his sister and Ajib. Lepak-lepak for awhile after work while waiting Shiro to come. Then lepak with Shiro, sudden plan, watch football at Pavilion (coffee bean) then midnight movie -- A-Team which is awesome movie ! The plan was totally different which actually meet up with some friends but then turn out other way round. Watch the second match of the day with Nini, bainun and two other friends and then back to Nini's home.

Sunday (June, 13)
Finishing up some work, then move to Central Market, Annex
e for event there and then go to work. Later that day go lepak with Govin and Sasha. That night, Govin being very sad and I was like big sister advising him and all.

Monday (June,14)
Okay, there's a lot happened on this day but can't recall. Aiyaaaa !! Tu la melampau nak tangguh update. Damn !!

Tuesday (June, 15)
Wake up late, rush to court around 9am. Meet up with Shy's mom there. Govin accompany me and all. Things are not settle yet but I would like to give it a rest from thinking about it now. Working, fuck up things happened which make me feel really annoyed to work. Grrr at night, we all,
around like 15 people went to Bangi at Tasik Cempaka near McD Seksyen 8, celebrate Govin and Wan's birthday and Thana's farewell too. It was fun. Add on event of 'Mandi Tepung'. Damn !! Hahaha then with all the flour all over us, move to Seksyen 15 watch football.

and today, we, sisters may have a good time together :p


Gambar semua entry lain lah ! Semua pics ada kat dslr-dslr orang lain. Damn betul. Hahaha


p.s : I get a call and I suppose to go for casting at barrygladmore for court mammoth promo TVC job but I guess I am not going since I am not really into this shoot thingy ! Must have fun todayyy do something else.


I just couldn't see why a guy never try to be a MAN and start looking at own lackness other than judging others :)

0 comments: