Click ! Click !!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

#13 Still the same

Should I update ?? Should I ??
Hahahahaha okay. It's been awesome days. 2days.

On Sunday, I met with Shy. We talk, argue, laugh, talk, argue, laugh and talk talk talk again. It is a veryyy good feeling because we talk about almost everything and yes, we both are still best friend for each other :') Everything actually just pretty the same and he still the annoying-adviser like always, love it. Hahahahaha both of us look much thinner now. Hehhhh

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OB
good friend of mine who always there for me, may you get what you want in life and find your happiness :')
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DANIEL
cute little cousin that is sooo adorable !!
you both born on the same day, June 7th :)

Rush from UKM and all changing plan, meet up with friend :D
Today, I've made few new awesome friends.
Laughing and smiling.
It's a very great night. Rawrrrrr

*yawn
Need to sleep.
Good night. Heeeeeee :)

and after 5years, finally !


Now I know, what I deserve to know and I am happy. Work harder for you & everything is what I aim for. Bang !! Bang !!

0 comments: