
Well the trip was awesome. As early as 8am, Govin woke me up and at 12pm he fetch me and I'll help do all the marinated thing with the chicken, cook a bit and at 4pm rush to go to work. We lepak and chat, joking around from 9 pm, wait for all to finish work and we move from Alamanda around 12am, arrived at 2am something then we start to bbq and all. 3cars and 13 people.
After all that around 4.30am, most of them sleeping, while me, Is, Govin and Ajib seating on our bench, facing the sea and the sky. We just chat around and looking at the sea and listen to the nature's sounds. It is so calming and I'm loving it :)
I don't really think about anything but it is just so calming. Still texting with all my friends who are in KL and poor Faiz being sick and need to go to hospital. I am sorry because drag you watching Prince of Persia the other day :(



I fall asleep but not fully asleep since it's too cold and everyone sleep in the car or tent. Grrrr and Is is the first one to hit the beach as early as 8am. lol
Hahahahah we ride Banana Boat around 10am which cause a bruise on my cheek since I accidentally hit my cheek with Zain's head. Hahahahaha. It was fun.
We move back to Alamanda and arrived around 1pm. Planning on watch movie but something fuck up which piss me of and make me sad happen. So Zain, Zilut, Govin, Noh and me karaoke-ing. Noh and Zain sending me home and all of them try to cheer me up after the fuck up thing happened. Thanks guys :')
More picture on my Facebook :D
Btw, I actually had a photoshoot thing for I-Glam TV9 hosted by Nora Danish today at 4pm somewhere around Damansara but I turned it down since I consider all the hecticness and I am going to be super exhausted and that just make all things go bad. So yeah, I know it's a HUGE opportunity but then I am okay with that. If it meant to be happen for me, then it should happen right. But thanks anyway Taca and Mahthir for the offer :D
p.s : Friend might picking me up to go lepak but I just feel like staying at home tonight :p
1 comments:
Wah2... new life dah ko.. good girl~ Ahahaha...
Post a Comment