
Hello ! :)
Do you ever wonder what your future like when you are a teenager, when less burden and only shit things that we all have to deal with ? Ever wonder ? Ahaaaa....that's what I've been thinking about lately. Let's not bother you, reader with kind of that question.
Exam and assignments - that's my priority now.
And I believe that June will start with pretty awesome. Well there's reasons for it.
- My parents will spend their free time, here. And as I don't get to see my parents often which almost 5months now, trust me that I am gonna die if they do not come here. Terribly missing them.
- Most of my friends are free for vacation so that's means I'll join one group of friends to Genting and another one group to PD and weekend's barbecue at friend's house.
- I am dying to cook and having my mom here means that I can cook and gossiping with her and my sister :)
- Like I say on previous entry - Roller skate, gym and rock-climbing (I feel healthy already. HAHA)
- Holga 135 and UWS will be mine ! :)
- New hairdo or at least, a serious treatment. HAHAHA trust me, my hair doesn't look as good as shown in any picture of mine.
- Passport
and the list go on and I dare not to put here because I might be very devastated if I can't get them.
Whatever it is, shopping is a must on June :) and yes, I want to start collecting books again (and read them, of course). Back then when I was a kid, book is my playmate (specifically Enid's), not just some barbie dolls, lego or any toys. I grew up with my dad's politic, biography and islamic books. My own kind of favorite book which some kind like an english literatue, mystery thriller and romance novels. Busy occupy with studies and mostly internet (i-hetchiuuuuu) make my true hobby seems not that true anymore (HAHAHA) Shit -.-

and this is on the very top of my list of books-to-buy - Doctor in the house by Tun M

Currently reading "dua lauk" by Taf Teh & D'iandadi (thanks Amiera gila)
****
I want to travel alone to Bali or Bandung and I really meant it (and I wrote several times on entries about this. Ishhh) but however the spirit on going to do that well, was turn off a little bit. Expecting the ticket will be cheaper for me to book, but it is not. Air Asia (KL - Bali) offering a promotion of 2way which I am interested on going on March 1 2012 - March 9 2012 with total of RM 279.00 (including tax and surcharge) while for (KL-Bandung) for RM 273.00 and MAS (KL - Bandung) ; (they didn't provide a flight to Bali) with total of RM 561.00 (including taxes and fees of RM 267.00 wtfff ??). So Air Asia it is but I'll hope the price will be lower by some other time before that date since I have to thing about my renewal of passport, pocket money, etc). Going by next year for the reason of I need to get over of intership first and before my new semester (of my last degree year) begin. With help from friend (Vovinski) who kind enough to explain me everything since he always go there to visit his friends, so it is not a bad plan at all to go alone (I might bring a gun for safety...haha ok, kidding)
Orang kata benda rancang awal-awal ni tak jadi tapi nak rancang lambat-lambat, bukan guna duit mak abah pergi, jadinya tak rancang awal memang tak pergi sampai mampuih.
Heartthrob. I am feeling it now, and freak out if it's not going to happen. *exhale inhale deeply*
In my situation now, I can only afford to go to Bali/Bandung. Friends who now studying in Australia, UK, New Zealand and Japan really want me to come and if I can have all the money that I want, I would love to go there but nak buat camna, mampu pergi Bali/Bandung with my own money ja, korang dah graduate, balik Malaysia pun belum tentu cek jejak kali lagi. *long sigh*
Okay, stop. Won't bragging about this over and over until it is really confirmed :(
****
Skipping that big dream of mine, I need to focus more on things that really matter now. This few days, I've been enjoying days all by myself. I mean, stay in my room, read/watch things that I like, do some writing, drawings and just keep myself lazy. I am free from things and I even postpone assignments of mine. Page for this week on my planner is clean from any notes, reminder or appointments. Hihi bliss :)
Nevertheless to say, I need to hold on with studies until June 20 then I'm no-need-to-study-student and will only facing notes/assignments back around April 2012. Wooo !

Never failed to make me laugh or smile. Catnapped HAHAHA seriously ?
It end of May already. Overall, May treating me good. I am living quite a plain days which I enjoy apart from some crazy days. I hope June will treat me really good and I am sure it will. Yeayyy !
Have a good day, people :)
p.s : my god, I fix this entry countless time. Re-read it again and again and keep noticing grammar, spelling mistake. wtf. Haha sorry.
I won't ask whys
And i try not to cry
I'll always be by your side
Even when you're down and out
4 comments:
Sumhow i spend my time reading ur blog...n i juz felt the urge to comment (this due to fact dat my name is mentioned)....n act i hv nothing to comment :P
LETS GO ON A TRIP NEXT YEAR THEN!
hahahahaha i want to go alone.boo ! haha do diff trip. haha
kenapa awak cute sgt. grrrrr !
Hahaha mana adaaaaaaaaaaaa ;)
Post a Comment