Click ! Click !!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

#141 Plain Sunday

Hello !
I woke up today, straight away taking my Sony and yes, listening to some music that absolutely will make me function better.
Change little things on the blog (only if you realized it), read some fashion magazines, finish my artwork and checking every possible things I can check on the internet (Facebook, emails, twitter, tumblr, etc)
After a quite busy week, I rather my Sunday to be plain. Just plain and yet, I enjoy every minutes of it. A date with all the gadgets on bed. Bliss. And only will go out tonight for final EPL.

3weeks of short semester and I already need to work on 3final project for this semester and midterm exam this Friday. Oooohhh love my life, not.

Still, I've got time for myself and get stressed over something else (which I weirdly enjoyed) other than my studies. Exercising, hang out and do things that make me laugh so hard with friends. Gym, rock-climbing and roller skating are on my list-to-do next month. I am fully booked for other activities on weekend until end of this month.

As usual, there's certain little things bothering my mind.

and again, I am stumble. Too many things to say, but too hard to express it.

Last but not least, Noh Hafizri - thanks for being my knight. You've been very helpful this few days :)

Have a good day !


0 comments: