Click ! Click !!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

#138 Fully occupy in life

Exam was over last week and now I am already in my 3rd semester. Awesome, not. 3 subjects, 6 hours class with only 1 hour gap in between. Well, at least it gives me enough time to take lunch. This will happen for 4 days in a week and in 2 months. Believe or not, projects, assignment and mid term exam will happen in 5 weeks. *die*


Last week after exam was full with having fun; watch Fast5 the sneak preview with the boys in OU and watching football and chilling as usual at our favourite spot for straight 5 nights ! Hahaha. Yesterday I met with Shiro and having dinner together. It is just awesome to meet your friend who you didn’t get a chance to hang out with oftenly .


Anyway, I am not in my college anymore but staying at different college. Thanks to Ruzain, Noh and Govin because helping me out at 2am in the morning with my stuff. The room are better, bigger and the shower is just the best! hahaha and most of my coursemate and people that I am okay with are staying here too. The only thing is me and my roommate didn’t actually talk and do the ‘ice-breaking’ thing. I basically do my own thing and most of the time, sleep or going out.


Weird thing, as much as I love my hair, I can’t stop thinking about chop it off. Good that last week I can’t find my scissors because there’s one moment I just feel like chopping it off all by myself without even thinking how it will looks like as long as it is short. Need to do something, pronto.

As much as I want to update my blog and how eager I can be to tell all the stories here but when the time come, I just wordless and wrote all the basic blablabla boring thing only. Hahahaha Well have fun people on your semester’s break. Take care :)

0 comments: