Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

#140 Time extend

Last weekend is just awesome. Meet up with Ayie, Shiro, Ob and some new people. Attending Indie Fest at Pavillion and hanging out with people I rarely have a chance to chill out with.
Well Ayie, it’s been more than a year right since our last crazy hang out ?


Being me this few days were hard, well shall I say all the time were hard ? and I have reasons to make such statement.
Spoiled brat, it’s me and cliché type of people; nothing is good enough.


I am not talking about how I want more money because right now, I have more than enough. I am talking about how I wish I had more time, more opportunity to do things that I want to do. By the words, comes with long list of what I just love to do and how I am going to spend my time.
I want to do this and that and ouh yes, that as well. And ouh not to forget, that particular things also and….yes, the list goes by.How weird it is when people rather do nothing when they got time and me being the vice versa. I feel like there’s more to do and accomplish. And by that, not only do that things but also succeed on every each of it.So to fulfil things on my list, I need more time.And for that, I need to be patient because I really believe that things will get so much better in these few months.

THIS. On my list which nearly impossible for me to fulfill

I never hate myself but being ambitious and high-spirited, that’s making me hate myself a little bit. Why can’t I just stop trying to find things to do, wondering about it and always have this crazy idea to do certain things ?
Or maybe I just need to stop thinking, for awhile.


And right now, as well, I feel like isolating myself from everyone, EVERYONE.


The saddest part is, I am having so many questions and conflict with myself, not with other people. Life would be much easier if I can shut it down. However, apart from all of this, I am blessed and happy with life. It is just, my thoughts over things that I would love to accomplish :)

and for that, shopping is one of the treatment. HAHAHAHA, not -.-







Hmmmmmm.....mindfuck !

Well said, do what you love and fuck the rest :)

0 comments: