Click ! Click !!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#120 It's a wrap

Hello ! Miss me ? (:
The interest on blogging fade away recently. Maybe I don't want people to know how I felt or maybe me myself does not have much time to recalling and write whatever that happened.
Yesterday was awesome. Accompany the guys to Pertama for boot hunting and watch late night movie in Mid Valley :)
Today, went for bag hunting which manage to grab 2 handbags. Buying new watch replacing my Swatch and lappy-hunting. The result;excellent :)
and ouh, did I mention that my boyfriend being so helpful this few busy bee days ? You're the best :)

meet my Casio Gold :)
and I've got stars in my room/dashboard (:

New Year will arrive in few days and I bet everyone already planned how to celebrate their new year and how they going to spend another year. Celebrating New Year is not my thing, never. I am more on planning what I am going to do or be in that one whole year. Been busy with study and business is another one reason why New Year should not be celebrate by me.

2010;
I will say that half of the year is disaster while of it awesome. I have pretty rough start early of the year and thanks to some sort of problem, everything does not seems right. Things changed when I am on my sem's break before my 2nd year in UKM :) Ignoring people who bring no benefits, care no more for people who not important and stick with real friends and family. What I love the most is the friendship and love that I own now and I hope it will stick that way for many years ahead.

So I do make some list on what to do or target in 2011 and this is some of it
-Eat well
-Exercise/Hit the gym once in awhile. Swimming should be done at least once a week
-Meet new great people
-Keep friendship and love strong
-Spend less on shopping; expensive food, branded clothes, etc
-Be more productive and effective
-Study smart, play hard
-Pray 5times a day
-Do more charity
-Be consistent and keep the positive energy higher
-Not being lazy ass

and nothing more I ever wanted other than stay out of trouble and no stupid silly immature problem with anybody.


HAPPY NEW YEAR and HAVE ANOTHER GREAT AWESOME BEST YEAR !



and yes, it a little late but never too late to wish my sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! You have been such a great sister. Have a blast year ! :) Sorry can't make it celebrating your birthday at home :(
You guys will never guess my sys' age right. Hihihi

Ouh btw, as all of us know, Suzuki Cup belong to us. Congrats Malaysian Team !

I better sleep early. Since yesterday, in this 48hours, I slept only 2hours.







Till then, do miss me and take care.

1 comments:

azimask said...

i'm always 19 years old