
Should really forget and find solution that involve only myself. Will do.
and
December does not treat me really last week and I am dealing with sort of things right now. I wish next week will come quicker than ever. I am going to start class, get busy and hell forget what has been going on.
Pretty much, I need to care and give time to myself more.
Anyway, I jotted down few things that I would do/want/practice next year.
This kind of list is a must do so at least you will try the whole year to achieve something good, right ?
And give you a clue before I release out the list, on top of my list are manage my financial far lot better. Instead of pleasuring myself with expensive thing, fine-dine food and being very selective over everything, I should just keep simple and think more about how much bucks that I could save if I cut it down.
Other than that, I jotted down few things on my what-I-want list and important dates and what I should do on that certain occasion.
Geez, New Year should be just fine. I wish.

I dream about weird stuff lately, horrific and badddd. It is just a dream but still I woke up breathless and it bothers me. Because of that I slept at 3-4am and woke up around 8am oftenly.



Apart from all of that, I am struggling with making people to understand me and far most that I hate, I always been misunderstood by.
And guys, being someone's boyfriend means that you have to be extra alert because we girls sometime just unintentionally making things complicated. Alert for the signs, we girls sometime ain't practice what so-called straight-forward-conversation.
Ouh and since I get back here, I don't really hang out much. Last time with Govin and Noh at Coffee Bean, we sit there for hours and just talking. Meet up Deo there with his gf as well.
Then hanging out at mall with friends, visiting Govin few days ago because he's been admitted to KPJ because some sort of blood infection. With Kaka for movie My Soul To Take (it has similarity with Nightmare on Elm Street but a bit better)
And yesterday before going back to Putrajaya, chilling out at Old Town with Daus who fetch me and Noh who take an hour break from work.
And thanks to Ana and Anna who helped me a lot yesterday when I was not in a very good state.


My panda ring and tote bag from Forever21
p.s : it will be nice on your off day we go for movie, having nice lunch/dinner and having great conversation while enjoying our mocha or Frappucino outside and enjoying whatever weather it is. I've been wonder.
*lost interest


0 comments:
Post a Comment