Hello !! I know it's wrong for me not to sleep now at 5am since I will work tomorrow at 10am. Hahahaha
This 2days was tiring. Prince of Persia make us in GSC having a hectic day, people line up all the time to buy tickets and all. Some mistakes been done, customer's behaviour and all add on the tiring part but it's okayyy :D
I met with Aliff and his friend today who is my long-time-facebook-myspace friend. He was collecting ticket for reservation. Yesterday, I met my senior back then when I was in Form 1. Hahahaha. Can't believe that.
I met Sara Lisa the other day, so do Rosalini Charington with her boyf :)
Anyway, just get back from Kajang, lepak and shisha with my workmates, around 10people. Govin call me and we talk like so long on the phone and then he asked me to go lepak with him and all. So he picked me up. Sorry sys, didn't wake you up but I did text you. We talked about what's going on with life and all. Sad thing, Govin and Sasha been fired for very small reason. They are nice people. I don't know who's next because lots of people been fired already. So it was fun gather around like that since it's been long time I didn't lepak like that. Back then when I was in UKM it was like nightly event.
So talking about something else, I've been blessed by good life *big smile
Friends who I met everyday or the one who text me all the time asking hows everything going in my life or the one who drove all the way from Shah Alam and meet up with me in Putrajaya just to make sure I am okay and all. I have best people in my life. Friends and family and love *wink
Right now, this is exactly what I want, focus with my life but still have fun with every little things around me.
Tomorrow I'll be having movie date with my friend but he just texting me saying not sure. HAHAHAH -,-''. On sunday hang out with Govin at Mid Valley or somewhere else and Monday night will be off to Port Dickson if got enough cars to convoy together for BBQ and little vacation :D
I miss beach.
This 2days was tiring. Prince of Persia make us in GSC having a hectic day, people line up all the time to buy tickets and all. Some mistakes been done, customer's behaviour and all add on the tiring part but it's okayyy :D
I met with Aliff and his friend today who is my long-time-facebook-myspace friend. He was collecting ticket for reservation. Yesterday, I met my senior back then when I was in Form 1. Hahahaha. Can't believe that.
I met Sara Lisa the other day, so do Rosalini Charington with her boyf :)
Anyway, just get back from Kajang, lepak and shisha with my workmates, around 10people. Govin call me and we talk like so long on the phone and then he asked me to go lepak with him and all. So he picked me up. Sorry sys, didn't wake you up but I did text you. We talked about what's going on with life and all. Sad thing, Govin and Sasha been fired for very small reason. They are nice people. I don't know who's next because lots of people been fired already. So it was fun gather around like that since it's been long time I didn't lepak like that. Back then when I was in UKM it was like nightly event.
So talking about something else, I've been blessed by good life *big smile
Friends who I met everyday or the one who text me all the time asking hows everything going in my life or the one who drove all the way from Shah Alam and meet up with me in Putrajaya just to make sure I am okay and all. I have best people in my life. Friends and family and love *wink
Right now, this is exactly what I want, focus with my life but still have fun with every little things around me.
Tomorrow I'll be having movie date with my friend but he just texting me saying not sure. HAHAHAH -,-''. On sunday hang out with Govin at Mid Valley or somewhere else and Monday night will be off to Port Dickson if got enough cars to convoy together for BBQ and little vacation :D
I miss beach.
People come and go, friends or enemy, and what I've been experienced now is just what I want :)
1 comments:
heeee..glad hear u dah ok..heee... keep it up gurl
Post a Comment