Click ! Click !!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

#2 Walking at the diff path

Hello :')

I didn't wake up with my heart beating so fast anymore which I hope is a good sign.
I didn't eat since last week, but I drink a lot of water so my body will not dehydrate.
I feel like isolating myself but friends and family keep coming and give support which I find that is what's the best in my life.
I build a huge wall, huge one between me and everything.
Ouhhh this one make me smile likeeee very wide :D
I try to move on and be happy because I know you did the same thing.

Put on make up, fitting myself with new clothes, walking in heels or flats and hanging around :)

Looking back will bring nothing good but only heartache
so now, I can smile.

but still,
I keep all the memories.
Because that's the most happy and sweet moments I ever shared with someone.

Hello again, people ! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to be happy sis..seeing your smile can makes everybody around u happy..love u..

lots of love,
fiza

Anonymous said...

mmmm...huh??? move on??? what happen??mmm..btw, chill kay..u still hv family n frens...heeee..