Well, take changes will bring lots of impact in your life. I take it and I experience it now and I like it !!
My family especially my mom and dad are my biggest supporter, they was like asking how fun it was being me now and ask me to experience life more. Shy's family as well. Thanks :') and yeahhh my friends who accompany me all the time and you guys being the very best friends. hehehehe what happened remains happen, and we try the best we can to fix it and get back to track and living live the fullest :)
To be honest, I am really moving on but I was very hurt inside by some action by some people who cause all this. But it's okay. Thanks to you guys.
and
Whoever that send me all those hatred chat or sms, thanks anyway but you guys failed to make me feel down. So sad and please ouh please pity you, get a life, okay ? :) BOOOO !! and I know who you are.
Lets faith, karma and GOD decide it :)
and whoever that desperately texting, calling me and say Hye and all. Thanks but sorry, I am not interested :D
Friends tend to ask me a very 2common question :
- You okay, honey?
- Have you eaten? Go eat something !
Yes, I am okayy and yes, I start to eat back. But seriously, still can't get used to rice now. I feel like puking. I wonder how much I weighed now. Hahahahha
My workplace can be fun and distressing as well sometime but everybody there are so nice to me, calling me with lots of name like Lubi, Lobi, Labi, K, Nisa and By. Hehehehe and they never failed to make me smile especially all of them yang kuat menyakat and hahahaha we always like gossiping at the BO :p
So now you guys get the picture of what happened in my life now? Good :) Teee-heeee.
and today,
I just can't stop smiling :p
Have fun and take care, you guys ! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment