Heyyy sorry for being on hiatus mood. Enough said, I am busy. Well last Saturday was Sasha's birthday, Shy's sister. So yeah, mum did call me ask to go home and celebrate and fetch Sasha and Iesya at PICC. Wait to finish working and Wan with Danial to come, then we hang around at Alamanda for awhile before send Wan & Danial to UKM. Head up to GSC Alamanda back, pickup my workmates, Govin and Sha who lead me to PICC. Sasha was crying for some reason, Shy can't celebrate her birthday and all. I take them to Secret Recipe's, having little birthday celebration and thanks Govin because treat us !! Aummm. So then drive them home to Nilai. In the morning, breakfast with Shy's family, having little talk with all of them and then rush to go to work along with Sasha and Adam who watched Shrek The Final . It's a fun day and I am happy. I've been hanging around with them afterwork in the bowling centre, Shareen and Mum asked me to stay home but I have to work the next day. So before I go back to UKM to meet up with Wan on that Sunday, Mum text me and yeahhhh, I am happy and glad and touched :')
How short and simple my weekend stories are? Hahahahaha (I am excited about something else) LOL
How short and simple my weekend stories are? Hahahahaha (I am excited about something else) LOL
0 comments:
Post a Comment