Click ! Click !!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Wrapping up : January

As typical I was thinking for days what should I write and here it is.

I know this pretty lame but seriously time flies freaking fast. All that I know, now it is February already and January passed me by without I realise how much do I achieve or miss.


January is just fine for me. Well, better to say I’m looking for February and March more actually but I am in no rush. Nothing much that I achieved or get things done on January. I use as much time as I can to procrastinate. Believe it or not I didn’t have to go to class or study for final for 10months already. Damn it’s almost one year, once again, I felt time utterly pass by freaking fast. 4 months of semester break and 5 months of internship and now one month of break before the last semester of my degree year. I’ll be in final semester on February 20 and I am sure I’ll be busier than bee (okay, lame). But hey, good thing is I’ll be graduating this year, god willing. Weee…there’s only 3 possibilities what I’ll be doing after graduating ; start working, take a second degree in different field or continue with master. We’ll see about that well ahead. Too soon to talk about it anyway.

So what’s with February ? I don’t have plans, really. I spend so much time with friends, boyfriend and do a lot of reading. I will remain procrastinate, having fun and spend as much as time to do whatnot I like. Maybe a vacation and little road trip but nothing big to plan. Ouh, daddy’s birthday was 2 days ago (February 2). Trying to find the best gift for him almost one week already and end up with super huge birthday card that can be folded into small size. So cute and it feels like giving boyfriend such a romantic and fun card. Haha. I love you, awesome dad. I hope you will always happy and live for another 100th year so you can see me growing up to be a very successful woman, wife, mom and most importantly taking care of you just the way you perfectly taking care of me. Sobsss.

I am looking forward to March more. Few big plans and lots to do as well. I deliberate February as my hibernating month. Try to relax and settle little stuff before big wave of busyness approaching.

Ouh anyway, there’s one event that happening yesterday that really piss me off. I mean, it wouldn’t hurt or cost you a dime to say “Thank you” right ? The story was I’m at MPH Mid Valley to search for some books and line up to pay. So there’s a bunch of girls who’s lining up to pay but using the RM50 book voucher. I was aware that the information counter on the other side is open for those who wanted to pay using the voucher so I approached the group by telling them that they can use it there since the line I was in was quite long. I’m just trying to help but what I get was a I-want-to-eat-you face and those girls are talking and look at me and ignore me. I mean come on, I was trying to help, even if you still want to line up there, it’s fine for me because I’m in no rush but a little thank you wouldn’t freaking hurt you, ignorance bitches. Then they move to other line, which they thought the one that I had mention to them, which was not actually because I was pointing on the other side. And coincidently when it’s my turn to pay, the group of girls are paying next to me too and one of the girls saying out loud “Sama je lah kaunter mana-mana pun”. I was about to say something and then I decided to walk away since it’s not worth it to talk with uncivilized people. They probably thought that I was telling them that so I can pay faster and try to cut the line. Hmmmphhh.

I know it’s not a big deal but it wouldn’t cost you anything to say something nice in return for whoever that trying to help you and also, smile.

By the way, for those who's trying to figure what movie to watch on cinema, you should probably want to watch Chronicle. Awesome movie, not a typical superpower man story.

Till then, take care guys.

0 comments: